Builders Inc. is offering this payment service as a convenient option to you, our valued customer. Currently, the Service is limited to the ability to pay your Builders Inc. (Apartments or Commercial) account electronically over the Internet. Pay Trace is the E-payment service provided by Intrust Bank
Our primary banking Institution.
Authentication and Authorization for Web E-Pay Usage
- Pay Trace incorporates commercially reasonable methods to authenticate the information that you have supplied for making a payment through this service. You will not be able to submit a payment until Pay Trace authenticates you and you will not be allowed to use the service to pay your Builders account until you have read these Terms and Conditions and have acknowledged doing so by clicking the “I Accept” button.
- As the user of Builders Online payments, and upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, you will have submitted your banking account (“Designated Account”) information. You are responsible for any legal, regulatory, or banking penalties and fees that may be assessed for supplying false information to us for use with the Service.
- Builders Online E-Pay may be used for payment on both consumer and commercial accounts.
- If the Designated Account is a banking account for your Business, then it must be one for which you are properly authorized to negotiate transactions.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize Builders Inc. to initiate a charge to your Designated Account according to your instructions. Each time you use Pay Trace to pay your Builders account, you will be reauthorizing us to charge your Designated Account.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that:
i. You are 18 years old or older;
ii. You are using your actual identity and any information you provide is accurate and complete;
iii. You are legally authorized to make payments using your Designated Account;
v. Your use of the Service will not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
Builders Inc. Online E-Pay Service
By providing Builders with the account information for your Designated Account, you authorize us to follow the payment instructions we receive from you through the Service.
When you use Pay Trace to send us a payment instruction, you authorize Builders to initiate a message to your bank to charge your Designated Account and to send those funds to us for payment on your Builders Inc. account so that we receive the funds as close as reasonably possible from the date indicated by you in the payment instruction. If your payment is received after the payment instruction date, regardless of any cause except for our failure to reasonably process your explicit payment instruction actually received by us, then you will remain responsible for any late charges and interest assessed, the same as if you mailed your payment to us and we received it after the due date. This would be true even if you are unable to access the system due to problems with the Internet, or our servers being temporarily unavailable. Therefore, we recommend that you instruct Pay Trace to initiate each payment to us at least four (4) business days before the actual due date. (Business days are Monday through Friday, except for federal banking holidays). If you use Pay Trace to send us your payment instructions after 3:30 P.M. (Eastern Time Zone) on a business day, then the Service will treat your instruction as if it was received on the following day. It is the day we receive payment from you, and not the day we receive your instructions, that determines whether your payment was timely received.
Limitations of Liability and Exclusions of Warranties
Alterations and Amendments
These Terms and Conditions are the legal binding agreement between Builder Inc. and you with respect to Pay Trace. You will be agreeing to the current provisions of these Terms and Conditions each time you make a payment using Builder Online E-Pay. These Terms and Conditions may have been altered or amended from the last time you used the Service so be sure to read it each time before you make a payment to be certain you still agree with its provisions. Your use of Pay Trace after any changes to these Terms and Conditions will constitute your agreement to such change(s).
Termination or Discontinuation
We reserve the right to terminate Pay Trace at any time or to terminate your use of the Service. If we terminate your use of Pay Trace, you will need to pay your Builders Inc. bill in another manner.
If there is a dispute regarding Pay Trace, you agree to resolve the dispute in accordance with the dispute resolution procedures and governing law.
These Terms and Conditions are the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement regarding the Services between you and Builders Inc.. It supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between you and Builders relating to E-Pay. If there is a conflict between what a Builders employee tells you and the terms of this document, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
You should print and retain this document for safekeeping and reference at any time during usage of Builders Inc. Online E-pay.