Builders Incorporated is looking to hire several of the following:
Builders, Inc. is seeking applicants for a full time security patrol in retail setting. This person would conduct rolling patrols through parking lots and other areas of the property to monitor for damage, criminal activity, etc. Monitoring the property for suspicious activity which could include unauthorized vehicles that have been broken into, trespassers or people loitering, trash and lighting issues, or other items that are not normal to that property. Position will include answering security calls and detaining shop lifters as needed. Valid driver’s license is a must. Please apply in person at 1081 S. Glendale.
The Ideal Candidate would have little to no experience with maintenance but an aptitude for working with their hands. The candidate must exhibit a willingness to learn and a cheerful attitude with great integrity. New hires would be put into a maintenance program where they would learn the proper techniques for maintaining properties, and if successfully completed would be moved onto their own property. Applicants should come into the Builders Inc. home office to fill out an application.
Builders Incorporated, 1081 S. Glendale, Wichita, KS 67218
Please contact our office for more details. Please apply in person Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at Builders, Inc. in the Parklane Shopping Center, 1081 S. Glendale, Wichita, KS 67218. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 316-684-1400.
You may submit an application for general employment at Builders, Inc. one of 3 ways:
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Mail your resume to P.O. Box 20050, Wichita, KS 67208, Attention: Employment
- Bring your resume and fill out an application at our office at 1081 S. Glendale (east side of the Parklane Shopping Center) between 9-4 M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Builders is proud to offer the following benefits to its full time employees as they qualify:
- Health insurance for single and family
- Dental insurance
- Life/disability insurance
- 401 K with matching funds
- Flexible Health spending accounts
- Personal Day
- Sick leave
- Credit Union of America partnership
- Access to Free WSU basketball tickets and Wichita Wingnuts baseball tickets
- Years of Service Awards
- Special 15 year Service Award
- Company newsletter
- Annual company meeting
- Annual family picnic
- EMPAC Employee Assistance Program
- Apartment discounts
- Self Storage discounts
- Access to “Build U” Training Center