Builders Property Management Group is a full service real estate management company. Our primary goal is to provide results for our clients by providing exceptional services, with unsurpassed service and a staff that cares. Our retail and office tenants are offered outstanding space to do business, and the peace of mind knowing our management team is there 24/7 to handle anything that may need attention.
Our portfolio consists of retail, office, industrial, multi-family and affordable housing in locations across the United States. BPMG offers commercial leasing and property management in Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri.
As we continue to expand and experience rapid growth, we never lose site of our mission to offer exceptional service and to build relationships that last.
Our Property Supervisor acts as your single point of contact giving you a familiar and knowledgeable place to go with all your questions and concerns. This person is familiar with your day to day operations and is able to address any issues that arise in a professional and knowledgeable way.
- Weekly or bi-weekly site inspections
- Address questions, comments and concerns from homeowners
- Facilitate Architectural Control Submissions
- Coordinate all landscaping / snow removal functions
- Facilitate fair and equitable bid process
- Ensure a quality finished product
- Arrange meetings and attend upon request from the Board
- Special mailings
- Facilitate, and attend when requested, meetings, events, etc.
- Work with local city agencies
- Coordinate with all committees
- Execute all capital activities per board direction and budget
- Provide Monthly Management report detailing
- Work orders completed
- Collections / Delinquencies
- Homeowner contacts
- Financial status
- Take advantage of the purchasing power of a company that has managed more than 100 properties over the last 70+ years
- Publish quarterly newsletter with Board determined topics (optional)
Full Service Maintenance Team
Builders Property Management Group has a full service maintenance team with an average tenure of more than 7 years. This feature enables basic maintenance and repairs to be completed without the high cost of contract labor.
- 3+ property inspections per week
- Trash cleanup
- 48 hour work order resolution goal
- Save $$$$ on maintenance projects
- Assist with project completion inspections to ensure a quality finished product
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Customizable Preventative Maintenance Program
Financial Support / Administrative Services
- Financial record keeping
- Invoice servicing
- Dues collection
- Delinquency management
- Review of vendor invoices
- Prepare vendor payments
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Track sales of homes with the title companies
- Insurance policy management
- State compliance and annual reporting
- Coordinate tax return preparation
- Facilitate annual budget preparation
- Online payments available with a low service charge
- Other duties as required
Builders Property Management Group is actively looking to partner with property owners throughout the United States.
Call us today at 316.684.1400